Foodista Challenge #25 – Party Dessert!
As you can see, I again take part in the Foodista Challenge this month. I know what you are thinking: what has cooking to do in here?
Well, cooking, apart from the fact that it is also an art form, is something fun 🙂 you should try it yourself if you haven’t 😉
As I said last time, I am not a cook so what I did this time is mixing it with something I know better, have a look below 😉
Hey! What have you got in your mouth?
Chocolate fudge, it’s for the Foodista Challenge! -Foodista challenge, what is that?
It’s a cooking contest organised by Stephanie from the blog “Cuisine moi un mouton!”. The theme this month is party dessert!
Don’t you think it lacks some party glitter? -I know but I did not get the chance to do them!
Well, we’ll still have fun! Youhouuu! (Oops, got chocolate in my nose!)
As you have guessed, I might not win the contest this month but hopefully you like my persimmon characters.
Here is the recipe in case you want to have fun as well:
- some persimmons (more than 4 as it is a highly dangerous job for them)
- 300g of butter
- 250g of chocolate
- 250g of sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 full table spoon of flour
- an extra bit of sugar
- some peanuts
- empty the persimmons
- heat the chocolate and the butter in a saucepan
- once it is sort of liquid, add the sugar
- wait till it has cooled down to add the eggs
- add the flour and you are done
- Then, heat the sugar in a pan (I use a cake pan) with a bit of water
- once it is like caramel, add the peanuts and let it cool down
- Finally, fill in the persimmons with the chocolate filling
- cook them in the oven for about 30 minutes at thermostat 5
- once they are ready add the caramel and peanuts on top as a hat
- you are ready to tell a story 🙂
Please note that you can do a cake for about 8 people with the quantities I mentionned (4 if they really love chocolate). You only need a small part for this persimmons dessert 🙂
Of course, here is the list of the contestants for this 25th challenge:
Cuisine Voozenoo – Pourquoi je grossis – Le blog de Cata – Cook a Life by Maeva – Keskonmangemaman – Cooking & Co – Maman Adèle aux fourneaux – La cuisine de Blanche – Mes Nâthisseries – Chez Papa Rico – Chachou à la crème – Douceurs maison – La table de Clara – Nana et Chocolat – La popote de Raphie – Cookin’ Movie – Fifty shades of cream – Deviously sweet pastries – Cuisine 2 Soeurs – Gourmand & Bio – Chaud Patate – Tout simplement fait maison – Cooking bon appêtit – Dévorez moi – Gourmiland – Petite cuillère et charentaises– Food Fun Foto – La petite cuisine d’Eva – Emilie Sweetness – Oh la gourmande ! – Une abeille en cuisine – 123 Dégustez – Zabou s’éclate en cuisine – Styx Art – Encore un gâteau ! – Mon carnet café – Les gourmandises de Ya– Comme une envie de – Cyrielle gourmandise
Alright, if you have any question, feel free to ask and I hope to see what you can come up with for your next dessert 😉