A Wish for Cheese!
I just could not resist!
Remember I told you I liked cheese?
After the last recipe I had to do something!
It is not entirely true that I did that for lack of cheese but I caught myself preparing that nice little plate and I kinda wanted to take a picture of it 🙂
It is simple:
- Potato and Courgettes Gratin with cheese and bacon
- Vegetable Soup
- Apple Pie with Cream
There you go!
Just in case you want more details on the process:
- cut the potatoes and courgettes in slices.
- in a large dish, add a bit of oil at the bottom then slices of potatoes followed by the courgette’s. Then some bacon, cheese, another layer of potatoes’s slices covered by cheese again 🙂 (but remember it is at your convenience).
- prepare some béchamel sauce (recipe in french), otherwise: in a pan, add butter, flour and milk that you stir until it gets a bit thicker.
- add it to your dish and bake it in the oven for about 1 hour at thermostat 5.
The cake is quite simple as well:
- prepare the pastry: it is a mix of butter, some flour and a tony bit of water.
- the filling is made of eggs, cream and sugar that you use to cover the apple’s slices.
And you are done!